Master ArTeC: access requirements, language prerequisites and degree model
Each application must be registered in one of the three courses of the ArTeC master’s program:
- Creation as a Research Activity,
- New Modes of Writing and Publishing,
- Human Technologies and Mediations.
The ArTeC master’s degree is a two-year program that can only be accessed in the first year (M1).
Applications will be examined on the basis of the following documents:
- Previous degrees and transcripts,
- A cover letter specifying any element of the student’s personal, academic or professional background justifying their application and interest in the program, as well as their prospects for post-master’s insertion
- A detailed experimental project in the form of a note of intent: a 5 to 10 page presentation of the research-creation project proposed by the candidate. This project can take various forms (performances, stagings, films, installations, exhibitions, creative writing, digital creations, prototypes, scores, video games, collaborative practices, mediation devices, etc.) and must join theoretical exploration and practical realization.
- A record of the candidate’s previous work.
- A CV.
The level of French required to apply for the ArTeC master’s degree is C1.
For the degree, please submit: Degrees earned with corresponding transcripts and all quarterly or semester transcripts for a degree in progress. For foreign degrees: translated or authenticated by the French authorities (Cultural Service of the French Embassy abroad) or by a sworn translator in France.